After lots of hard work, the latest version of NeoRouter v0.9.6 has been released recently. At the moment, the first thing comes to my mind is want to say “thanks” to our users for their great feedback and bug reporting. Without your support, we cannot make NeoRouter perfect.
Luckily for us, the overall sentiment for NeoRouter is great. From our statistics, more than 50,000 copies of NeoRouter software have been downloaded and installed by our users, who are from 118+ countries and territories around world. We are very happy and excited that NeoRouter actually fill a need in people’s life, when they want to remote access a computer from anywhere easily and securely.
That’s our goal as well. In the passed few months, we did a lot for this goal and now we’ve a big feature list (http://www.neorouter.com/). Besides remote desktop and sharing files, some features are really useful and unique, for example:
- User management and built-in firewall and access control list (ACL)
- Portable – download and run, without installation, no admin permission required
- Plug & play – auto activate network and run application
- In-a-box – convert your router to a zero-config SSL VPN box
- FON plug in support – http://blog.fon.com/nl/archive/technology/neorouter-lanceert-fon-server-editie.html
However, it’s just a good start. We still have some work ahead of us before great software. We’ve been working on the Linux version and OS X version and the mobile version has been scheduled in our plan.
Please leave any questions and feedback in our community forums. NeoRouter is designed just for you once we hear of you. Thanks for supporting NeoRouter!